HOME POINTS SCHEDULE NEWS PHOTOS DRIVERS MULTIMEDIA PARTNERS RULES SPECS LINKS CONTACT
NEWS
July, 01, 2013 Shelbyville Update 8:45 pm Monday
The Shelbyville area has received a tremendous amount of rain over the last few days including 3½" Sunday afternoon that caused flash flooding at the fairgrounds. Earlier today Greg Staab stopped in at the track to assess the situation. The fair board is working to get the grounds and track in shape to hold our event tomorrow night. The fair board will make a final decision by 10:00 am tomorrow morning, if not sooner, on the status of the race.
 
Remember to check our Facebook page "Midwest TQ Racing League" for the most current race status as I am not always able to update the website on race day.
 
 
Elliottbrand Web Designs TQ Midget Racing Indiana